The Digital Health Sri Lanka 2017 and 2nd Commonwealth Digital Health Conference calls for abstracts under following thematic areas:
- Adolescent health
- Antibiotic resistance
- Communicable diseases
- Dental health informatics
- Disability health informatics
- Emergency informatics
- Health education and health promotion
- Maternal and neonatal health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Nursing informatics
- Pharmacy informatics
- Reproductive health
- Abstract submission deadline: 18 August 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2017
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- All abstracts must contain original work that has not been published or presented identically on previous occasions
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered before the Registration Deadline to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the publications and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be limited to 500 words.
- It should comprise of,
- Keywords (5 max.)
- ONLY abstracts submitted through the online system would be accepted.
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries.